Retail Sales Floor Position
Our Retail Sales Floor associates play an integral role in the success of our store. Retail Sales Floor associates interact with our customers providing superior customer service and excellent garden and pet product advice.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with Garden & Pet related questions and recommendations.
- Assist in sales floor maintenance including keeping the sale floor clean.
- Restock sales floor merchandise.
- Create and assist with visual displays and merchandising of products.
- Assist with the compliance of company standards.
Must communicate clearly to customers, good communication skills, organized, ability to follow directions, and great customer service skills.
Applicants should have a background in the Garden Center industry and/or healthy knowledge of plant material, fertilizers/chemicals/soil amendments. Pet Product knowledge is also helpful. We can train, but it is easier to learn if you have some prior knowledge. This position requires one to be able to perform physical work and heavy lifting. Must be able to work Saturdays, Sundays and holidays; must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly. Applicant should be well organized with good interpersonal and communication skills, professional in attitude and appearance; must be 18 or older; must have high school diploma or equivalent. Must have working contact phone number, and have reliable means of transportation.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Required to work a schedule determined by Management, but can change based on the needs of the store.
- Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require advanced notification and approval by supervisor.
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday June 30th, 2019